Tuesday 1 May 2012








IT'S THE EVENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

El vs. Manoo

Weight unknown, height unknown (for both)

It's the rumble in the... Space








A HUGE congratulations to my friend Emily White on this monumental occasion. I was fortunate enough to receive a copy of this epic book well before the release date. So, I don't wanna say that makes me cool, but let's just say that my new self-proclaimed nickname is, "Dr. Icebox."

But all jokes aside, this novel is a terrific addition to the YA world. Too often the literary choices for Young Adults have been tainted by the all-too present insta-love and lazy... I'm going to call it kissy writing. I can't tell you how refreshing it is to see a well-thought out plot taking place in a very three-dimensional science fiction setting. 

Emily white is a star on the rise, and people will be gazing at her work with wonder.





SYNOPSIS TIME!


Just because Ella can burn someone to the ground with her mind doesn't mean she should.

But she wants to.

For ten years—ever since she was a small child—Ella has been held prisoner on an interstellar starship. Now that she has escaped, she needs answers.

Who is she? Why was she taken? And who is the boy with the beautiful green eyes who haunts her memories?

Is Ella the prophesied Destructor… or will she be the one who's destroyed?  




TAKE ON HOME TODAY! (if you can. Copies are anti-gravitating of the shelves)










4 comments:

  1. Awesome book! And, Dan, your new blog is rocking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know who rocks? FINN FINNEGAN ROCKS!*

      *Disclaimer. I base this entirely off of the fact that you rock to much... oh and the sick synopsis... and the awesome cover... and... I CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT!

      Delete
  2. ooooh! i LOVE this book too!
    i expected it to be good, but it wasn't.
    it was AMAZING!!!
    i didn't realize you had a blog! it's soooo pretty here, and i love your voice! new follower. and much much ELEMENTAL love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming on by. Yeah the blog is brand new and I'm going to do my best to keep up with it. I stopped over at Hairnets and Hopes and I'm now one of your loyal followers! It was so nice e-meeting you yesterday!

      Delete